1. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice to confirm/hold your reservation date.
2. You are responsible for the Yard Greeting and will be invoiced for missing or damaged display items. We encourage you and your family to pose next to the display for memorable photos of your celebration, but please do not allow ANYONE to play on or around the display as it will not support the weight of ANYONE playing, sitting, or leaning on it. Please don't attach balloons to the display. Sunlight can cause them to burst and the balloon remnants may damage the display items if left in the sun for too long.
3. Please do not pull the display items out of the ground or rearrange the display.
4. Please attempt to protect the display from damage by lawn equipment, animals, etc. If you have a yard crew coming, please arrange for them to come before we setup.
5. If conditions permit, we would ask that you water the area of the lawn chosen for the display a few hours before our arrival. This makes the installation of the display much easier.
6. In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes, lightning/thunderstorms, heavy rainfall, high winds and/or any other Act of God that would put us or our display in harms way.
7. No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
8. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the display.
9. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
10. No refunds will be given due to any animal preventing us from setting up the display.
11. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that are beyond our control.
12. Central KY Yard Greetings LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any person or personal property during the set up or removal of any rental.
By placing an order/booking with Central KY Yard Greetings LLC, you are agreeing to all policies stated above.